Sunday, December 8, 2013

Caturday: Cat's Meow Review


 It's that time of year when everyone is looking for the perfect gift for their loved ones & that includes cats of course! I had seen commercials for this Cat's Meow toy & was going to have my mom get it for her grandkitties but I saw it at Rite Aid so decided to get it instead of my mom paying for shipping. So glad I did because after a few minutes of my cats getting excited about it the darn thing stopped working! It jammed up just moving slightly back & fourth in one spot,the cats were bummed. I took it back,exchanged it,got home & the 2nd one was a little better but then started doing the same thing! Guess I'll be returning it which sucks because the cats did like it for the short time it worked.


 There are other versions of the same kind of toy that I'm hoping might be better so will maybe get a different brand to test out. I saw one with a mouse instead of just a red wire thingy that I taped some feathers onto for the cats to see it better. If anyone has tried these other ones out please leave me a comment on how well it worked. And here is a video I took before it completely stopped working,it was already going slow & not doing much at this point.




No comments:

Post a Comment