Sunday, November 2, 2014

Hallomeow 2014!

 This years costume turned out to be my favorite one yet! I can't take all the credit since I got the idea off Pinterest but I made it my own by using pictures of cats rather then stick figure drawings or stuffed toy cats like the others I saw. How I made it was by taking a kitten calendar & glued the pictures to cereal boxes then cut the kittens out. After cutting out the bottom of a box I glued the bottom of the kittens to the top of the box & poked ribbon through each corner to hold it on my shoulders. It was super easy & everyone loved it! It was a purrr-fect Halloween!


I'm momma cat lol!

New bed for Kitty.

My nerdy friend :)

My boyfriend & friend as "Dead Presidents" movie.

Wilma!



Another fun Halloween with this clown.

Cat cookie's for treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment